1. The fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small volume copy, light weight.
3. It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used with plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum system.
4. It is easy to operate and quick to open and close. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from fully open to fully closed to facilitate remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause corrosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. It has a wide range of applications, from small diameters to a few millimeters to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure.
Stainless steel Ball valves have been widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rockets and other departments, as well as in people's daily lives.